Wednesday, January 28, 2009

26th January 2009

Woke up early and Ayah had prepared us breakfast. We had toast with butter and jam. Pastu Ayah ade masak mee..mee ape lagi kan? Mee Sedap keluaran Indonesia la. Die masak ngan beef balls and cabbages. Ok la..The day started off with Pak Made picking us up at the hotel lobby. Destination was Kintamani to go and see the one and only volcano in Bali. Perjalanan agak jauh la, 2 jam dalam keta..Sakit punggung..hehe..but once you’re there, I cant even describe the scenery. It was beautiful.

According to Pak Made, the volcano is still active with minor activity. Last gunung tu meletup 1994 ke 97 cam tu la. We also went to the Gunugapi Batur Museum which actually complete the information about the volcano. Lepas abis tgk gunug berapi tu, we went to another famous temple in Bali. An ancient temple where it was build under the ground but the archeologists found it and now it’s already on the ground. The place is called Goa Gajah ( Elephant Cave). A mystical temple and legends tells it the Hindu Monks stays in the cave to meditate and to get away from other people for their learning’s.


Lepas tu, kitorang gi lunch. Ape lagi kan? Nasi padang lagi satu round la. Our favorite~! Ate lunch at Natrabu Makanan Minang. Superb~! Cus I get to eat my favorite dish out of all dish in the Nasi Padang’s lauk. Ayam Pop~!! (aku kan allergic ayam, kat Indon je la bleh makan pun sbb diorang gune ayam kampong). After a wonderful meal, it was too early to go back to the hotel. So, we went to the biggest mall in Bali, the Bali Galleria. Lebih kurang macam KLCC or Pavilion kite je la. Nak shopping mahal plak kan? So jalan2 je la. Time jejalan tu, terjumpa Bata (mcm la kat Malaysia tak de). I don’t care, I need to find my shoes. I bought my shoes there..huahahhah…Lepas tu baru gerak pulang ke hotel. That night, we hang out at the beach and let the mosquito ate us alive. I managed to call my baby boo and he told me he had a bad asthma attack. Risau la kite ni kat die. If only I can duplicate my healthy veins and implant it to you. Went to bed a bit late that night but manage to charge my energy for tomorrow.

2 comments:

pRincESs_N said...

beshnyerr jenjalan....

F said...

jom la..kan skarang tiket murah.tinggal nk simpan duit untuk shopping je la..tp Bali utk honeymoon sesuay sangatt~...ko kan dh nk kawen ain..ape lagi...